Followers

26 September 2014

Believe

Hello, 

Now please don't be shocked, this is three posts from me in one month!  I've even got a few more pictures to post so hope to be back in a few days to post again.

This page was inspired by an article in Stamper magazine from the UK, it has quite a few techniques which carry across to many paper crafts  such as the creative journal art that I play around with.


Using distress inks Evergreen Bough and Vintage Photo, water, Lindy's Stamp Gang spray Steampunk Sepia some stunning lace that I coloured with the Evergreen Bough, I sprayed a paper doily with the LSG spray and it has a beautiful shimmer on it.


I had this lovely copper word 'believe' in my stash and thought it was perfect for this page.  Along with a few other bits and bobs.

Hope you like it.

Cheers,

Kasey

2 comments:

  1. I really, really like this Kasey! I love the color and all those wonderful elements! So nice! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! love the green and gold/yellow combination. It has a real vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.