Followers

14 September 2014

Dreamer

This is another beautiful image from Norma J Burnell, stunning Tangle Fairies.  This one is called Dreamer and she does have some butterflies surrounding her on the original image, I wanted to put her into an art journal page so needed to trim around her.



The background is acrylic paint with champagne metallic rub around the edges and on the dragonflies.  The stunning Dreamer image is coloured with copics, I kept to plum, mustard, blue and gold with a tiny touch of green on some leaves.  I felt that such an intricate design required minimal colours to allow the Norma's digi art to show through more. 

While Zentangle (trademarked) or the other variety of this more loosely called Tangles is an art form that anyone can do, combining them with such amazing drawing talent the way Norma does is so much more unique.  I'm certainly in awe and so grateful that I can purchase her digi's to colour.  She has inspired me to open my copic markers again and for that I am grateful too.

Until next time.

Cheers,
Kasey-in-Oz

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the colouring and her face is great as well as the shadowing around her shoulder. The blue background and the sayings-magical

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.